Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And Baby Makes FIVE.

I suck at life! I can't believe it has been more than two months since I last blogged! To my credit, schools has simply sucked this semester and I can't stand a single class I have (which has made me decide to change my major yet again... take THAT Education!)

More than that, though, we have dealt with a long line of sickness and exhaustion. Jackson was sick with an ear infection and RSV for over a month and then Kaden and myself got sick as well and I felt like death. We have also been sleep deprived for the better part of a month dealing with Jackson, who, like his Mommy, sucks at sleeping, and we just can't get a break with him at night. After waking up close to ten times the night before, thankfully he only woke up once last night and went back to sleep pretty easily, so I did get a bit more sleep.

So, the big news that everyone else has heard, but hasn't hit the blog yet is that I am 14 weeks pregnant with baby number three. :) I think we are going to wait to find out the gender until it is born... if I can stand it! Haha.

In other news, Kaden is growing more and more everyday and he is just hilarious and smart. This morning I was getting ready for work in a sleep-deprived haze and I said, "Hey buddy, have you seen Mommy's boots?" And he goes, "Yep, they are in your room by your bed." Sure enough, they were in my room by my bed. What a little memory he has!

Jackson is soooo close to learning how to crawl. He gets up on all fours and hops his knees forward, so all he has to learn to do is move one hand and knee at the same time and he will be all set. He says ma-ma and da-da and still can say "no", silly guy. He also waves bye-bye now and definitely understands a lot of words I say to him. I can't believe my tiny baby is already 8 months old! It feels like it is going even faster this time around!

Well, that's about all that's new from us. Stu and I are still plugging away slowly but surely at school and I'm still busting my ass for pennies at my job... but I do like it. :)

I almost forgot to add: For my Nonfiction Writing class, I have been working feverishly on an essay about the Cesarean Epidemic in America... as part of the assignment, I made this video about VBAC as a subset of the article I am writing. Enjoy. :)

1 comment: