Monday, November 9, 2009

In Case You Haven't Heard...

Here is Kaden with his Papa for Walmart's poster advertising photos with Santa.

For those who have been living under a rock (i.e those without text/Facebook, hehe), I found out today that I am pregnant with baby number two! Yep, that whole week of trying really paid off! :) Stu and I are excited, and of course nervous, as I am sure anyone who is going to add a whole new family member to their family would be. I can't wait to begin this new journey of our lives.



One Happy Mommy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    I am a big fan of your blog, your writing is really funny and smart.
    Congratulation to you and Stu for the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and Stu (and Kaden of course)!!!

    ReplyDelete