Monday, May 26, 2008

Sicky-pants.

I'm not feeling great today. I woke up feeling sore all over and with a sore throat. Yuck. And poor baby Kaden is STILL not awake this morning. He went to bed at 9 last night and it is 11 in the morning (fear not, I checked, he is still breathing). I felt him and he feels like he is warm too. I really hope we are not both getting sick. Stu said his throat felt sore a couple days ago and his has since felt better so I am rooting for a fluke!

Anyway, nothing to report from this side of the world... Thanks to Marcia for the AWESOME care package! I have never SEEN so much candy! haha (So I will thank you in adcance for the extra 5 pounds I'm sure to gain this week! :))

Kaden is a true Boisean now! Look at him sporting his new hat! GO BRONCOS! Plus he also got a BSU shirt, another shirt that says "My Dad Rocks" in the same font AC/DC uses, and an outfit that says "If Mom was a kid, I'd be her best friend". Too cute. (the little sandals were WAY more exciting to eat than to wear...)


I just wanted to thank my family for being the most wonderful people on the face of the planet. Not only Marcia, but my whole extended family seems to be sending us a package every other week and the love and support (emails, letters, Yahoo messages, phone calls), especially being so far away from the "comfort of home", is invaluable to me. Stu and I get all kid-at-Christmas-like when we get a package and we open each one with a series of "oohs" and "aahhs".

Anyway, I am going to go see if my little teenager wants to get up yet and start his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment