Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nope.

Today I actually called in sick (well, I texted in sick... technology. :)) for the first time in 7 years. I mean, I have used sick time, but it has all been for my maternity leave. This is the first time I have actually BEEN sick, and stayed home, in seven years. Geez. And it was full-blown necessary. I only got out of bed to pee and twice to make a meal, which exhausted me, and I promptly got back in bed and napped before I ate said meal. Pathetic. Even going to the bathroom was an internal battle as I debated how mad my husband would be if I just peed IN bed, versus how much energy and effort it would take to get out of bed, get seated, and actually pee. Stu probably should not know how close the battle actually was. :) (And I think I herniated something waiting too long a couple of times)


No comments:

Post a Comment