Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blah Day.

I feel totally lame, but I have no idea what to blog about today. I think it’s because my brain is totally fried. I have no had enough sleep all week (meaning, last week too), and just can’t catch a time for relaxation. Last night Stu asked if I wanted to set up the router for the home surveillance system for ease of access, or watch TV… I chose the former and spent the next two hours fighting with the stupid router and still not getting it to work. What a waste.

Today I have worked all day, written a paper, done homework, and I have class tonight after work so I am not going to get much of a break there either. I am hoping Stu got the elliptical back set up from the move today so I can start working out again. I keep doing this… I work out for a week solid (I found out that if I want until after night class and then do it, there are no days I excuse myself away because of baby time or hanging out… I have no excuse at ten at night not to work out) and then don’t for one reason or another and completely fall off the bandwagon again.

Yeah, like I said, totally lame today. Sorry. Here’s a Tard pic (my favorite cat of all time) to glee you.


2 comments:

  1. HA! See, you found something to blog about after all! And working out at ten at night? No. Just...no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well that's when I get home from work and school and I've decided the "no" too and now I'm a fat kid. Crap. Lol. Must make a change! :)

    ReplyDelete