Sunday, January 11, 2009

Toddler Cookies!

I know I'm not the only parent who struggles with what to feed their child. I worry about nutrition often since my little eater tends to ignore his meals and exist primarily on snacks (read: Arabic bread). So since he loves his snacks, this morning I did a search and found some recipes for snacks. He LOVES the banana pancakes that are made with iron-fortified baby cereal as well as the cookies made with flour, baby cereal, and apple juice! Yay for better options! Here is my monkey enjoying Blues Clues while snacking on one of the new cookies!

And here he is busting a move!

1 comment:

  1. Cool moves Kaden! He is a hoot! I think when you come home we can hopefully get the dudes back together. He and Bubba would have a BLAST this time:)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete