Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day


We got two packages from Aunt Mo this week and they were soooo much fun! I got a replenishment of my depleted magazine stash as well as some make-up to try out and new shirts! And Kaden got a WHOLE box of dress up clothes! They were so cool! He has pirate stuff, doctor scrubs, and some fire fighter ones too. He liked the fire fighter hat the best. Here are some of him in the dress-up stuff! :)


And, here is "The Scarved Avenger and his side-kick, Super Monkey" (so Daddy says!):


And here are some safety-savvy workers jackhammering a roof to bits... while still standing on top of it:

(See the guy IN it while they are jack hammering???)
And to celebrate St. Patty's Day, my wonderful hubby brought home flowers for me and a (green) live plant! Gasp! We will have to see how long it stays that way. :)




And Happy Birthday to my Mommy, who's birthday falls on St. Patrick's Day. I love you!

5 comments:

  1. What fun dress up clothes!! Do you know what kind of plant that is? I've been looking for one to liven up my desk, and that one looks nice!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have no idea what kind of plant it is. It took me a couple of minutes to even figure out if it was real or not! Lol. So you can see what a green thumb I have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a brown thumb too. Haha I go to people's houses and can't even tell if the plants are real or not. :-) Maybe I should go for a fake one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww......I love to see him in Harrison's boy dress up clothes! That made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your green plant needs to be in a larger container with some fresh soil put in with it. Make sure the container has a drain in it or else put rocks in the bottom (or marbles) to give the water room to drain off it when you water it. I don't know the correct name for it, but they are pretty hardy and may last through your care...hahaha Only water when the soil is dried up a bit on top...just water a small amount at a time, not but about once a week or if it sits in sunlight (which should be indirect), it may need watering more than once a week. Good luck!! LOL

    ReplyDelete