Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twitter.

I suppose it was only a matter of time. I was going to join Twitter eventually. For those who don't know what it is (and this is the blind leading the blind here, since I'm BRAND new to the idea), according to wikipedia it is the 3rd largest social networking site (After MySpace and Facebook, naturally), and Anderson Cooper talks about his "Tweets" all the time. Other than that, it seems like the status updates on Facebook and MySpace, but I'm completely unsure.

I did just create an account though, so if you want to join too, or "follow" me, click here!

6 comments:

  1. welcome to the new social addicition.... did you check to see if there were any twilight people to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE'S TWILIGHT DELETED SCENES!?!?!

    oh i am so there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chyaw! Check out the bite scene and Edward surprise bedroom scene. :)

    YouTube rocks my world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an invite from MIMI of all people to join Twitter! Just what I need, another social networking site! GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does THAT comment mean?? "Of all people..?" Why should I just dry up and blow away just because I'm old, huh?? I haven't even gone back on the Twitter thingy anyway..can't figure it out..so see! LOL I only got in it because Sydney did...then again, I'm not 20 anymore...dang it!

    ReplyDelete