Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tripod

Yesterday while I was getting my hair cut, Stu and Kaden went to Marina Mall to hang out until I was done. While they were there they picked up a tripod for our camera. We'd been meaning to get one for a while since it's so hard to use the shutter speed function and hold still while it takes. So last night we went up on the roof and Stu played around with some shots... here are some of them.



Speedy hands... writing an entry for my blog


This is Stu doing jumping jacks in the living room



The Haji store I always go to... on the bottom left


The Mosque... look at the red and white trails that were cars' lights as the picture was being taken.)


Then this morning I was getting stuff together to take laundry up to the roof and I look over and Kaden has climbed into the basket and was trying to eat the detergent. Champion child. Heh.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures just make me want that camera even more!! Hope things are going well for yall and that you're staying somewhat cool - it's so hot and muggy here, I can't imagine what it's like where you are!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete