Thursday, June 5, 2008

Typical Thursday

Thursday today: grilled again. It was nice, but it is getting so humid these days. Once the sun goes down it isn’t too bad because you get a pseudo-breeze that passes through occasionally, but during the evening hours beforehand, it’s just plain old hot! I went to open my camera today to snap some pictures up there and it completely fogged over so much that I had to physically wipe it off and it just kept forming droplets on the lens. I had to wait for the camera to warm up and basically become accustomed to the humidity before I could take any pictures.

Rainy and Marcelo made it again tonight. I just love having her around. She came over to hang out yesterday too. Having an American woman here that I can actually connect with, one that I would have chosen to befriend back home, has been such a lifesaver for me.

Then we were supposed to play cards down in our apartment and had J.J. come down too, but everyone was too wrapped up in getting Kaden to walk to actually sit down and play cards. All in all it was a good night.


The roof of the building next door through the fogged-over lens of the camera.

Baby mad at me for making him play outside in the heat.



Being dorks...


Daddy dancing with Kaden.

Kaden thinking, "What the heck are you doing?"

Rainy and I

Post-baby body weight-loss program: Move to the Middle East where they don't have junk food!



He thought this was pretty funny!



Laughing!

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome! Maybe I need to be deprived of Starbucks, pizza and baked goods for a while and I'll look like you! HAHA! Plus, your hair is REALLY long! I'm heading over to Idaho today to go to Justine's graduation. Yay! Love you and miss you! Mo

    ReplyDelete