Monday, June 2, 2008

Walking!!!

Well I guess we all knew it was inevitable, but I can’t believe it has happened already… My baby is walking! The other night we got online with Mimi and Papa and he walked a few steps between Stu and I (both exciting AND shocking us all!!!). And then last night he walked a few more steps for Grandma and Grandpa Fox. Well today he’s all over the place! He’s been braving the space between the coffee table and the entertainment center and walking several steps at a time. He’ll let go of things and just stand there in the middle of the room and then actually walk over to something else! Oh, I can’t believe how fast he’s grown. It seems like just yesterday I was going on Maternity Leave and waking up a couple times a night for feedings. Now my tiny baby is walking, sigh.



Coming to get Mommy!



1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWW............no way he's walking! My baby! I have to see video!

    ReplyDelete