Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 15th: Day Eleven

We got up around 9 AM and Mom made pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Then Dad, Mom and I went grocery shopping (something, btw, that I don’t think has EVER happened in my life. Just the three of us shopping…).

When we got back we all went to the beach. We didn’t end up staying long because Kaden was ready for a nap and was a grouch (he was also teething) so Stu and I went on another lunch date. We went to a place called The Crab Pot and it was so yummy. Stu had shrimp scampi, hush puppies, sweet potato fries, and pasta salad. I started with SheCrab soup (holy yum) and then had the shrimp and grits (best I’ve EVER had), fried green tomatoes, and sweet potato fries. It was all scrumptious.

We got back and Stu took a nap while I read some until Grandad Mike arrived and we took both boats out for a run around the canal and intercoastal waterway. The big boat was so fast I could literally feel my eyelids and cheeks flapping in the wind, lol.

We got back and had pizza for dinner (with Catalina dressing for me. Oh I missed that!) and it was awesome. Then Stu, Hayden and I went to Food Lion to pick up a couple half-gallons of ice cream for dessert for everyone. Then we watched Cops and American’s Most Wanted and went to bed.

Watching Cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment