Monday, January 14, 2013

Almost.

So, we are nary a week away from classes beginning again. As I've probably mentioned to everyone for the 351st time, I am not thrilled about the prospect. But here we are. So, I have been trying to make the most of my time off. I have had a lot of kid time and that is fantastic. Also, because Jackson is not napping anymore, he and I have had a lot of quiet alone time and he is an excellent helper. We organized the office and read books, and watched shows and made food. It's great. Kaden was excited to have the opportunity to wear his jammies to school on Friday! Here he is, ready for the school day.


We also have gotten quite a bit of snow for good old Boise, combined with very low temperatures, which has been at least a change. I got to take Kaden to school on Thursday and Friday which was great for both of us. His conversations are hilarious and he just started my days off so well. Friday was way more sketchy than Thursday, but we all made it fine, so that's what matters.

This weekend we had not one but TWO evenings of snack dinner and movie night. The kids are my freaking clones so they love it as much as I do. Stu thinks we're all crazy and participates because it makes the rest of us so gleeful. Otherwise we got quite a bit done this weekend, but are also trying to remember to enjoy the relative peace as well.

Here are some shots of the snow in the back yard.



And, a very happy birthday to my baby brother, who turns 19 today, while at Tech School. :) I love you Hayd!



1 comment: