Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Work.


It was SO NICE being off work for eleven days! Not that I don’t want to be at work, but it was so great having so much time with my kids every day and getting to do some things I’d been wanting to accomplish for a while now. It was just nice to not feel so much pressure and be so scheduled. I was SO BUSY today though. It was nice because it made the day fly by, but my goodness it was a ton of stuff to catch up on. 

I still have a few more weeks off school, which is awesome. I am hoping this coming semester goes better than last. I got good grades and all, it was just brutal. I didn’t like my classes very well and therefore was NOT interested in doing the readings or studying for the classes. Hopefully this coming semester I can be more motivated and not dread going to class every night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment