Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pojo's


Today we took the kids to PoJo’s, which is a fun little arcade place here in town. It’s fairly cheap for the tokens and the kids had a great time. Mo is right though, I need to start bringing my camera with me places because the ones my phone takes are just awful. Still, the kids all had a fantastic time and there were a lot of laughs for everyone. Even Lila is finally big enough to actually have fun at places like this, and while I still mourn the loss of the “baby” stage of my babes, I am also looking forward to the new world of opportunities our family is going to have now that the kids are “bigger” and can actually be a different kind of fun (think road trips and camping! Woot woot!)

So here are some pics from our day. Enjoy my gleeful little midgets! J





No comments:

Post a Comment