Sunday, May 24, 2009

Knitting Update: Dolls and Dishcloth

I totally forgot that I finished a couple of knitting projects this weekend! Sheesh, where am I? I finished the two dolls I was working on and they turned out ok. Silly and laughable, but fun. Kaden was VERY jealous they were not for him! Haha. He kept saying, "Ooooohhhh!" in a high-pitched voice when he'd see them. Sweet baby.

Also, Mimi sent me a couple of pattern books for dishcloths, so I picked one out and went to town and ta-da! Dishcloth. My hands ached by the time I was done, but it went fast and it always feels so satisfying when a project is completed. Here are the pics!

4 comments:

  1. I think you are doing GREAT on the knitting!! The dolls, although funny, are so clever. Now, you'll have to make one for Sir K! I love the little faces you've given them, too. You can see now how easy knitting really is! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! three FO's! fantastic... they look great. whoever gets the dolls is super lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dolls are very cute! Haha I wouldn't have a clue where to start. That's so neat you can make these! Can't wait to see what else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dolls they super cute. They look really hard to make.

    ReplyDelete