Sunday, May 24, 2009

Step On A Crack.

I realize this blog is supposed to be about our adventures, but the longer we're here, the fewer adventures we seem to be having that are blog-worthy. So, once again, this is a book review! :)

I just finished another James Patterson (with Michael Ledwidge) book, Step on a Crack. I am pleased to report that this one was MUCH better than the last one I read, and has encouraged me to keep reading them. I have a ton of them, so I might as well read them. This one was pretty good, another easy read, and it actually tore at the heart-strings some as well.

My Kindle 2 should be here in the next few days and I am SO excited to get a new toy. :) Stu and I have gotten back into gear on our healthy eating kick lately, so I have been having fun with the recipe-finding process and cooking of different food choices.

Kaden is STILL having fun with his golf set, which is awesome. That's about it for us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment