Saturday, October 4, 2008

Coming Back Tomorrow.

Sorry for being such a lame blogger these past few days! Stu has been off work and we've been appreciating the time together by having a great time. I will be sure to blog tomorrow when I wake up about the things we've done, but for now I should really get some sleep.

Poor Stu has to head back to work on his 25th birthday tomorrow! But I think he's about ready to go back now.
I also found a picture on Charmaine's site (one of the knitters I told you about) of us at the mall and I wanted to show you the lovely ladies I hung out with that day (minus Charmaine who was taking the picture). So here we are:

I promise to have some (really cute) Kaden pictures up soon, grandmas! :)

1 comment:

  1. glad you enjoyed the long weekend! i know i did ; )

    we are meeting again on the 10th at caribou (for real) and we are going to actually drink coffee. should be great! hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete