Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I was right.

Day two is definitely worse than day one with the whiplash. On a more positive note, today I have my second and second to last final for the semester. Last night's Theory final went ok. There were some things I wasn't positive about, but I am hoping overall my grade won't be too bad. Tonight is my Policing final and I will be SO HAPPY to be done with that class and it's making-me-hate-cops cop who teaches it. Not because he is a bad guy at all, but because of the things he tells us. Cops... according to him... are basically as corrupt and dickhead as we all expected.

Then tomorrow will be the last final and I'm off school for a MONTH! Woot woot! Happy dance. I also get a week off from work, so I SO looking forward to all that time with the babes. It's going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment